About Adata 8GB DDR4 AD4U32008G22-RGN RAM
|Item Height||8 Millimeters|
|Item Width||10.1 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||22.8 x 10.1 x 0.8 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item model number||AD4U32008G22-RGN|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||20 g|
About Adata RAM for Desktop / Adata 8GB RAM
The Adata 8GB DDR4 AD4U32008G22-RGN RAM is a Premier DDR4 3200 MHz unbuffered-DIMM memory.
It is the latest upgrade solution that supports Intel/AMD newest platforms for faster data transfer and enhanced power efficiency.
Utilizing a 288-pin design, the operating voltage of the Adata 8GB DDR4 AD4U32008G22-RGN RAM has been reduced from 1.5V on DDR3 to 1.2V.
This not only helps save power by 20%, but also boosts transfer bandwidth speed to 25.6GB/s.
Every chip in ADATA RAM for Desktop memory modules meets strict JEDEC and RoHS standards, ensuring compatibility, stability, and environmentally friendly products.
It also follows and also:-
● Complies with JEDEC standards.
● RoHS compliant.
● Supports Intel® Core™ 8th/9th/10th series and AMD® ZEN 2nd 3rd Ryzen™ series.
All ADATA memory modules are produced and tested using a rigorous quality control process for rapid computing and stable operation.
In addition, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance with excellent service.
With this you can also opt for the Adata 8GB DDR4 AD4S320038G22-RGN RAM.
- Module: 260-pin DIMM
- Densities: 8GB / 16GB / 32GB. RoHS compliant
- Power supply: VDD and VDDQ=1.2V +0.06/-0.06V
- DRAM activation power supply: VPP = 2.5V (+0.25V / -0.125V)
- DRAM VCC: DDR4 STD 1.2V
You can also opt for the Crucial RAM 16GB DDR4 CL22 3200 MHz
- 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM
- Memory speed 3200 MHz/ PC4-25600 / CL 22
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-25600, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease