Ultimate SU630 Solid State Drive
It’s Time To Switch To SSD
The perfect upgrade for laptop and desktop users
If you’re looking to replace that HDD of yours with an SSD, look no further than the ADATA SU630, the Ultimate SU630 implements next-generation 3D QLC NAND Flash for higher affordability and storage capacities, ranging from 240GB to 960GB.
Thanks to advanced technologies, it provides excellent R/W performance and consumes less power compared to traditional SSDs and of course HDDs . It also comes with excellent features such as LDPC ECC technology. – making it a perfect upgrade for laptop and desktop users.
- 3D QLC NAND Flash for higher affordability
- Advanced hardware LDPC ECC technology
- Supports SLC Caching for improved performance
- Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM Command, and NCQ
3D QLC SSD – High Capacity Without Breaking the Bank
Sporting QLC 3D NAND Flash with up to 960GB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MBps for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved Data Integrity
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C) and therefore provide better protection for data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
● Capacity : 240GB / 480GB / 960GB
● Form Factor : 2.5”
● NAND Flash : 3D QLC
● Dimensions : (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
● Interface : SATA 6Gb/s
● Sequential R/W performance (max) : Up to 520/450MB/s
● Weight : 47.5g
● Operating temperature : 0°C – 70°C / Storage temperature : -40°C – 85°C
● Shock resistance : 1500G/0.5ms
● MTBF : 1,500,000 hours