About Amazfit: Launched in 2014, Huami is now the largest wearable device company worldwide with over 50 million units sold. Huami’s industry leading Amazfit product line of smartwatches and activity trackers including the newly launched Bip, Stratos and Cor effortlessly track activity without sacrificing style or performance. About Amazfit Verge: The Amazfit Verge is a comprehensive fitness tracking smart watch that combines durability with a sleek and minimalistic design to help you stay active and informed all day longProduct Highlights:Large AMOLED displays incoming calls, emails, text messages, weather updates, and mobile app notificationsComprehensively track heart rate (current and continuous), daily fitness stats (steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, sedentary time) and sport stats (running, treadmill, cycling or walking)”Find your phone” function helps you locate phone in the event you’ve misplaced it nearby164 feet Long battery life, keeps you going for up to 5 days on a single chargeSpecifications:Display: 1.3” bright AMOLED touchscreenWeight: 1.1oz (32g)Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 +WiFiBattery: 390mAh Li-PolymerWaterproof: IP68 certified water resistance, Optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometerSystem Requirement: Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0 or aboveApplication: Amazfit, support iOS and AndroidCharge Type: Magnetic chargingLanguage: EnglishIncludes: 1x wristband, 1x USB cable charging dock, instructions (English), and Warranty
1. 1.3 AMOLED screen shows clear images and lifelike clock pointers on the 13 customized clock faces. 3 clock faces designed by Territory Studio.
2. 17% more display area than a normal 1.2-inch smart watch, which makes it easier to read your messages.
3. With the anti-fingerprint coating the screen stay smooth and clean.
1. You can use your AMAZFIT Verge to make or answer a call.
2. When there is an incoming call, the watch will vibrate and ring, and then you can answer the call via the watch without pulling out your mobile phone
1. What will you do if your WhatsApp keeps popping up messages at a meeting? You want to check up, but it isn’t always appropriate. Instead, you can simply lift your wrist to read the messages on the 1.3-inch screen without bothering to pull out the mobile phone. Your good manners and professionalism will be intact.
2. Receive notifications for emails, messages and other apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, and other mobile apps right on the display of your AMAZFIT Verge.
3. You will also receive reminders if you’ve been sitting too long or vibrations from your alarm clock.
Customise your Forerunner 235 and Stay Connect
1. AMAZFIT Verge features 12 sports modes and the built-in GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system.
2. AMAZFIT Verge offers a variety of lifestyle-enhancing functions, especially with its smart monitoring for sports and health. It has 12 sports modes and the GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system, which tracks your activities and tells how many calories you’ve burned.
3. Sports Modes: Run, Run Indoor, Trail Run, Walk, Elliptical Trainer, Climb, Tennis, Skiing, Soccer, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Jumping Rope.
Optical Sensor: AMAZFIT Verge uses a next-gen, high-precision optical sensor and new algorithms for more accurate monitoring and low power consumption. Full-day heart-rate monitoring lets you see the changes and spot any abnormality. It’s the smart way to monitor for optimal health.
1. It isn’t easy to increase the battery life of a smart watch equipped with multiple functions and AMOLED screen. However, the battery life has always been a strong point of Amazfit. The Verge is another example. It can last for a whopping upto 6 days on a single charge.
2. Save the trouble of frequent charging! You don’t have to remind yourself of charging your watch every night before going to bed.
3. You can go for a few days hiking or camping, far from any power source and being worry free about your battery, your AMAZFIT Verge can handle this.