About ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked Product Description
|Product Dimensions||29.97 x 21.84 x 5.59 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item model number||DUAL-GTX1650-O4G|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x8|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No|
|Item Weight||454 g|
About Asus GeForce GTX Graphics Card
- The ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get game ready with performance of ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience in the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keeping your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Dual graphics cards in the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked are all about maximum efficiency.
The recipe is simple; strip off features that don’t affect performance and mix in two powerful dust resistant fans with PCB components that are mounted utilizing an automated manufacturing process.
The result is a machine tuned purely for lasting performance, making the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked a solid introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task.
The ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked is an IP5X certified that keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Auto-Extreme Technology in the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass.
This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility in the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked takes graphics card tuning to the next level.
It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit in the ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards.
We at Kharidiye.com offers customers a wide range of GeForce Graphics Card to Customers at the best price. One of which, you can also attain the ASUS TUF Gaming TUF-GTX1660S-O6G.
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1845 MHz Boost Clock, 1408 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory in a 2. 7 slot form Factor.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual Ball bearings to quieter Sleeve bearing designs.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and quantumcloud.
- Tuf compatibility testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming Alliance components work together flawlessly.
- Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability using an automated manufacturing process.