About ASUS TUF Gaming A520M Plus
|Model||TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 2 cm; 900 Grams|
|Item model number||TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Processor Type||Ryzen 5 5600G|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Compatible Processor Types||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Total Usb Ports||12|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||900 g|
About Asus TUF Gaming Motherboard
AMD A520 (Ryzen AM4) micro ATX motherboard with M.2 support, 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI/DVI/D-Sub, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, and Aura Sync RGB lighting support.
The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Asus TUF Gaming A520M Plus features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 2+ utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
- Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 2+ or via the UEFI.
- All onboard chassis fan headers support auto-detection of PWM and DC fans.
- A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-temperature and overcurrent.
M.2 in the Asus TUF GAMING Motherboard slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives
Numerous USB ports in the Asus TUF GAMING Motherboard support gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including a USB Type-A connector with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
The Asus TUF GAMING Motherboard features a SafeSlot Core+ that is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage.
The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
ESD Guards in the Asus TUF Gaming Motherboard prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV.
TUF LANGuard in the Asus TUF GAMING Motherboard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
With Asus TUF GAMING Motherboard you can Experience ultra-fast gaming with the ASUS-exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet.
With performance and stability enhancements, the LAN is optimized for CPU-efficient, low-latency data transfers.
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.
And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
With this you can also attain the ASUS Prime A520M-A Motherboard
- ASUS Prime A520M-A Gaming Motherboard is expertly engineered to compliment the AMD platform perfectly with game-ready features and proven durability through use of High-quality components.
Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors with AMD A520 chipset.
- Built with Special features like Asus LANGuard, Asus Overvoltage protection and Stainless-Steel Back I/O for maximum durability. DIGI+ power control for precise memory and voltage tuning.
ASUS Prime A520M-A Gaming Motherboard features M.2 slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0.
- Capable of taking in a max of 128GB of Dual channel DDR4 Memory Technology RAM across 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots which makes you PC faster and enhances your gaming experience.
Engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers and features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert.