About Asus TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE|
|Product Dimensions||29.99 x 5.17 x 12.69 cm; 998 Grams|
|Item model number||90YV0GY0-M0NA00|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||1|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x4|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8.00|
|Graphics RAM Type||DDR DRAM|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x4|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||1|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Manufacturer||ASUS GLOBAL PTE|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||998 g|
About Asus TUF Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling.
A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings.
Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps.
Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control.
Additional features in the Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, a new GPU bracket, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse.
For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
TUF Gaming cards in the Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti leverage the tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design.
The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.
This generation of Asus TUF Gaming Graphics Cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
Components are selected for Asus TUF Gaming Graphics Cards based on their durability and performance.
In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition.
The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process.
Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
With this you can also attain the ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6750 XT
- OC mode: Up to 2638 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2532 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.