Asus TUF Gaming Graphics Card NVIDIA RTX 3060
|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 23.37 x 8.89 cm; 997.9 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||ASUS|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||SDRAM|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Size||2176 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Description||Hybrid|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR6|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TI|
|Mounting Hardware||TUF Certificate of Reliability, Speedsetup Manual, Collection card, TUF-RTX3060TI-O8G-GAMING|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Power Source||AC & Battery|
|Battery Average Life||5 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Device interface – primary||Keypad|
|Item Weight||998 g|
Asus TUF Gaming Graphics Card NVIDIA RTX3060
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
BUILT TUF :- The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
AXIAL-TECH UPGRADES :- TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
MAXCONTACT :- To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
2.7-SLOT DESIGN :- The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint
TUF COMPONENTS :- Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.