- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ ups the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and packs three fans that contain space-grade lubricant and are sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ Advanced edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
Out of stock
A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation. TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly. 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
₹69,999.00 Including GST
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
ASUS is a Taiwan-based, multinational computer hardware and consumer electronics company that was established in 1989. Dedicated to creating products for today’s and tomorrow’s smart life, ASUS is the world’s No. 1 motherboard and gaming brand as well as a top-three consumer notebook vendor. ASUS became widely known in North America when it revolutionized the PC industry in 2007 with its Eee PC™. Today, the company is pioneering new mobile trends with the ASUS ZenFone™ series, and it is rapidly developing virtual and augmented reality products as well as IOT devices and robotics technologies. Most recently, ASUS introduced Zenbo, a smart home robot designed to provide assistance, entertainment, and companionship to families. In 2015 and 2016, Fortune magazine recognized ASUS as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, and for the past four years Interbrand has ranked ASUS Taiwan’s most valuable international brand. The company has more than 17,000 employees, including a world-class R&D team. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion in revenue in 2016.