About Crucial BX500 240GB Product Description
|Product Dimensions||10.03 x 0.69 x 6.99 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item model number||CT240BX500SSD1|
|RAM Size||240 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||240 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||240 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||Unknown|
|Digital Storage Capacity||240 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Unknown|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Buffer Size||16 MB|
|GSM frequencies||400 MHz|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Form Factor||2.5 inches|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
About Crucial SSD
Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 240GB Solid State Drive, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness for all your computing needs.
Our simple instructions, cloning software, and how-to videos make installation straightforward! Millions of people have upgraded with a Crucial Solid State Drive.
Get questions answered by the expert support team. Read Solid State Drive articles, connect with other users on our forum, or chat live with one of our specialists.
Crucial offers the best Solid State Drive to customers at the best price across the world. We at Kharidiye.com offers to you a wide range of Crucial Solid State Drive and delivers right at your door step at the right time.
Among the many you can opt for the Crucial 4GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM Laptop.
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s.
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30 percent.
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent.
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms.
With the Crucial BX500 240GB, you can also attain the Crucial Basic 8GB DDR4 2666mhz RAM.
- 8GB, SRx8 SODIMM, DDR4 SDRAM.
- 2400 MT/S (PC4-21300 ),2,666 MHz,CL19 latency.
- VOLTAGE 1.2V , PIN COUNT-260-pin.
- Unbuffered SODIMM Laptop SDRAM, Compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s SODIMM memory, also with OEM systems and warranties.