About Define 7 White Solid Product Description
|Manufacturer||Fractal Design, Fractal Design inc|
|Form Factor||Extended ATX|
|Item Height||47.5 Centimeters|
|Item Width||24 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||54.7 x 24 x 47.5 cm; 16 Kilograms|
|Item model number||FD-C-DEF7A-09|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||16 kg|
About Fractal Computer Chassis
The Define 7 White Solid is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior.
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges.
- Multibracket converts unused fan positions to HDD, SSD or pump mounts.
The Define 7 White Solid can be opened and it can also be interchangeable. You can swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions; remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
The Define 7 White Solid has a Superior Air-Flow by Design. With:
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions.
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
The Define 7 White Solid has an Open-Layout for a Massive Headroom. So you’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX.
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base.
The Define 7 White Solid has a Superlative Storage Capacity to convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts.
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout.
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total.
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays.
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board of the Define 7 White Solid.
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub in the Define 7 White Solid connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans. And Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
With the Define 7 White Solid, we also provide it in Black as well. Visit at Define 7 Black Solid to order now online.