Fitbit Define 7 Tower Computer White cabinet
|Item model number||FD-C-DEF7A-09|
|Item Weight||11.18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.54 x 9.45 x 18.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.54 x 9.45 x 18.7 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.
- Compact yet spacious interior fits ATX, mATX or Mini-ITX motherboards
- Fits GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
Compact yet spacious
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper-quiet operation
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
- Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
Fractal Design Define 7
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
About Fractal Design
Fractal Design is a Scandinavian designer and manufacturer of PC hardware including cases, cooling, power supplies and accessories.
Based in Gothenburg and with offices in the US (Dallas) as well as Taiwan (Taipei), Fractal Design has gained a global reputation for design, aesthetics and build quality. Fractal Design products are available in over 45 countries worldwide, and counting
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges opens and closes easily with magnetic latching
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Fits E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX & Mini ITX
- Steel Frame & Side Panels
- 1 x 5.25″ Drive Bay
- 6 x 2.5/3.5″ Drive Bays