About Fractal Design Vector Rs Dark TG Product Description
|Series||Vector RS Blackout Dark TG|
|Item model number||FD-C-VER1A-02|
|Item Weight||34.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22.36 x 12.91 x 26.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22.36 x 12.91 x 26.5 inches|
|Date First Available||September 19, 2019|
4.9 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#828 in Computer Cases|
About Fractal Compact Computer Cases
With customizable effects, adaptable layout, and interchangeable elements, Vector becomes what you want it to be: The perfect showcase for your system.
Sharp angles, uncompromising design and a no-nonsense attitude combine to create a case quite unlike any other.
Just look at the expressive ARGB strip or the counter-angled air intakes designed to trap noise without restricting airflow, giving you a case that breathes like it’s open – but sounds like it’s closed.
Maximize drive capacity or cooling and component headroom to suit your needs.
Up to nine fan positions
Clear airflow paths ensure optimum cooling.
Extensive water-cooling support
Room for radiators up to 420 mm (top), 360 mm (front) and 280 mm (base).
Easily swap the TG panel for top ventilation with the included cooling bracket and vent cover.
Clean interior by design
Full-length PSU shroud conceals excess cabling.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C front I/O offers quick access to fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Vector RS supports Gigabyte Fusion, ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome.
Attractive Aesthetics are made in the Fractal Design Vector RS Dark TG.
- Tinted, bolt-free tempered glass on three sides.
- Top panel easily converts between tempered glass and filtered ventilation.
- Customizable ARGB LED effects wrapping top and front panels in a synchronized span.
- Control via standard 5V RGB motherboard connection or included Adjust R1 controller.
- Compatible with standard 5V RGB motherboard connectors and software.
- Push-to-lock latching for quick side panel access on both sides.
The Fractal Design Vector RS Dark TG has an Extensive Water Cooling Support. The Vector RS is designed to offer you a wide range of options for your water-cooling setup.
- Front radiator: Up to 360/280 mm.
- Top radiator: Up to 360/420 mm (with cooling bracket installed).
- Rear radiator: 120 mm.
- Bottom radiator: Up to 240/280 mm.
The Dual Design Layout in the Fractal Design Vector Rs Dark TG offers converting between Open and Storage layout is both fast and easy, ensuring you always get the very most out of your Vector RS.
- Six HDD and two SSD mounts included with a total of 11 HDD and 4 SSD positions (additional Type A brackets sold separately).
- Modular design easily converts from a storage-focused standard layout to a cooling-centric open layout.
- Six vibration damped 3.5” HDD trays and two 2.5” SSD brackets included.
- Universal HDD/SSD trays can be independently repositioned to suit your configuration.
The Fractal Design Vector Rs Dark TG has been designed with a new cooling angle. That is:
- Designed to trap noise with minimal airflow resistance.
- Three pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans for optimal airflow.
- Up to nine fan positions with clear airflow paths for maximum cooling capacity.
- Nexus+ fan hub manages up to nine fans via your motherboard.
- High-density industrial sound damping bitumen on the right-hand side panel.
- Easy-to-clean high-airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base.
Fractal Compact Computer Cases has been known for offering the best quality made computer cabinets across the world and that it offers a wide range of Computer Cabinets to gamers across the world.
We at kharidiye.com acknowledges people’s taste and preference and that we offer to you another alternative of the Fractal Computer Cabinet series. The Fractal Design Meshify S2 Tempered Glass.
It comes with Three pre-installed Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans for maximum airflow and heat dissipation. Designed with Clear Tempered Glass Panel it offers a direct view of the inner system.