About Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm; 50 Grams|
|Processor Speed||3.9 GHz|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7|
|Compatible Devices||LGA1155 Motherboards|
|Number Of Items||5|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||50 g|
About Intel Core i7 Processor
An Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor is the fastest version of the Intel processor for consumer-end computers and devices.
Like the Intel Corei5, the Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor is embedded with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
The Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor is available in two- to six-core varieties, and can support up to 12 different threads simultaneously.
Its processor clock speed ranges from 1.70 GHz to up to 3.90 GHz, with cache memory from 4 to 12 MB.
The Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor thermal design power (TDP) range goes from 130 watts TDP to as low as 15 watts TDP.
Similar to some other Core I series processors, the Intel i7 Processor supports error correction code (ECC) memory, Intel Platform Protection Security and Intel OS Guards.
These features provide embedded security abilities for protecting BIOS, enabling secure boot and protection against attacks.
With the Intel i7 3rd Gen 3770 Processor we at Kharidiye.com also offers to you the latest 12th Gen Processors at the best price. You can also attain the Intel Core i7-12700K Desktop Processor.
- Intel® Core® i7 3.60 GHz processor offers more cache space and the hyper-threading architecture delivers high performance for demanding applications with better onboard graphics and faster turbo boost.
- The processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB.
- 25 MB of L3 cache to boost the instruction processing and system performance.
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient.
- To boost graphics and visual quality, the chipset has a built in Intel UHD Graphics controller.