- Save space without missing a thing as the compact keyboard is about 36 percent smaller than standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys, so doing the things you love is as easy as ever
- You get a reliable connection upto 10 meters (33 feet) away, with virtually no delays or dropouts even in the busiest wireless environments, thanks to logitech advanced 2.4 ghz wireless connectivity
- 128-bit aes keyboard encryption helps keep your information secure, wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions
- A 24 month keyboard and 5 month mouse battery life plus auto-sleep meaning you can watch youtube videos, catch up on facebook and explore for months without the hassle of changing batteries but battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- The keyboard’s minimalist design not only blends in beautifully with your décor but serves a purpose as no extra space between the keys makes it compact as well as sleek
Sleek and Compact
The Logitech MK220 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo is what you need if you want a break from the clutter of wires you find on your desk every day. Apart from reducing the mess on your table, the Logitech MK220 black is great for saving up on some space as the keyboard in the combo is about 36 percent smaller than standard keyboards. Despite the small size, all the essential keys are present on the keyboard and they are even adequately-sized to facilitate quick and accurate typing while barely making a sound. The minimalist and sleek design of the wireless keyboard and mouse combo make sure they appear eye-pleasing on your desk while you do the work done efficiently.
Wireless Yet Powerful
Thanks to the wireless connectivity clocked in at 2.4GHz, you can expect the Logitech Wireless keyboard and mouse combo to deliver a reliable connection even from a distance of about 10 metres from the CPU. You will be glad to know that your data is encrypted using 128-bit AES encryption, one of the best and most reliable security standards to protect your private information. The wireless keyboard mouse combo are plug and play devices. So just plug the accompanying receiver into the USB port of the system and you will be good to go. As the battery lives of the Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse are 24 months and 5 months respectively, you don’t have to bother about changing batteries soon.
- Brand: Logitech
- Colour: Black
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 operating systems
- Connectivity Requirements: USB port
- Connectivity Type: 2.4GHz Radio Frequency
- Average Battery life: 24 months (keyboard), 5 months (mouse)
Super space saver
This clever little keyboard has all the standard keys—so you can save lots of space without missing a thing.
Free to roam
The reliable wireless connection lets you work or play up to 10 meters (33 feet) away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
You can go for months without battery hassles—24 months for the keyboard and 5 months for the mouse.
Much smaller design, same keys
The compact keyboard is about 36% smaller than standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys—so doing the things you love is as easy as ever.
The keys barely make a sound, so you can hear the song you’re listening to—instead of the sound of typing.
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you a range of up to 10 meters (33 feet).
128-bit AES encryption
It helps protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one of the highest levels of data encryption available.
Fewer battery hassles
A 24-month keyboard and 5-month mouse battery life mean you can go for months without the hassle of changing batteries.
Sleek, minimalist design
The keyboard’s minimalist design not only blends in with your décor—it serves a purpose. No extra space between the keys makes it compact as well as sleek.
Setup couldn’t be easier—you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start tweeting, blogging and IMing right away without software.