- Enjoy truly wireless audio with the Shots X5 CHARGE wireless earphones from Noise
- Bluetooth v5.0 wireless earphones are compatible with any Bluetooth device, any Bluetooth version
- IPX5 rated Bluetooth earbuds IPX5 rated are sweat proof and splash proof
- Shots X5 CHARGE wireless earbuds have up to 5 hours battery life each,the charging time for the earbuds is supposed to be about 3 hours
- The Included 2200mAh charging case can recharge the Bluetooth ear pods up to 10 times and can charge your phone as well
- Ergonomically designed earbuds with 3 included pairs of silicone tips provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Get instant access to your voice assistant on Android and iOS, with just a tap on your earbuds
Next-gen wireless technology enables lag-free audio with a range of up to 10 meters. Enjoy longer battery life, plus faster pairing and more stable connections with all your devices.
You’re In Control
With controls on both earbuds, you can play, pause, skip tracks and even answer or reject calls. All without even having to take your phone out of your pocket or bag.
All Day Battery Life
Shots X5 CHARGE earbuds have up to 5 hours of battery life. The including Charging Case can recharge your earbuds up to 10 times. Phone running low on charge? Simply plug it into the USB port on the Shots X5 CHARGE case and top up your phone battery.
Rich, Balanced Sound
With a balanced sound signature and clear distortion-free audio, the Shots X5 CHARGE earbuds are great for all day listening without fatigue. The flat sound profile makes them enjoyable no matter what genre of music you prefer.
Get caught in the rain or worked up a sweat during your workout? There’s no problem because your Shots X5 Charge earbuds are rated waterproof up to IPX5 standards.
All Day Comfort
Shots X5 Charge earbuds are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your ears and stay secure even with the most active lifestyles. Included soft silicone ear-tips in 3 sizes allow you to customize your earbuds for the best fit.
Hey Siri! Ok Google
Whether you’re on Android or iOS, get instant access to your voice assistant with just a tap on your earbuds.