SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
The rugged SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-speed transfers of up to 550MB/s. This makes it perfect for saving and editing hi-res photos and videos. With an IP55 rating, it also stands up to rain, splashes, spills, and dust.(2)
At a Glance
- Read speeds up to 550MB/s** [250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB]
- Portable, rugged, durable, compact design with water/dust/shock resistance
- SanDisk SecureAccess 128-bit AES encryption software for PC and Mac
- Portable SSD that ﬁts in your pocket
Up to 550MB/s read speeds (1)
With high-speed transfers of up to 550MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD lets you oﬄoad ﬁles in a snap.
Rugged Design with IP55 Rating
The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is built to weather a variety of conditions with water-, dust- and drop-resistance. It is rated IP55(2) and is certiﬁed to withstand 2-meter drops.(3)
Capacities of up to 2TB(4)
With up to 2TB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos and sound ﬁles, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
Works with Windows and Mac, USB-C or USB-A
Designed to work with both Windows and Mac, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector and also includes a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a Type-C to Type-A adapter, meaning it will work with the PCs and Macs of today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Compact, Pocket-Sized Design
Good things come in small sizes! The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-performance and capacity in a drive that’s smaller than a smartphone.
Built by a technology leader
More than 25 years ago SanDisk created the world’s ﬁrst ﬂash-based solid state drive and that was just the beginning. As a technology leader, we ensure that our products continue to deliver superior performance that you can rely on.
(1) Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (2) IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use. Shock-resistant (up to 800G) and vibration-resistant (5.35gRMS, 50-2000 HZ), Temperature (from -200 C to +700) (3) Drop test placeholder (4) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.