About Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition Product Description
|Package Dimensions||49.4 x 28.7 x 15.7 cm; 2.15 Kilograms|
|Item model number||CL-W302-PL12SW-A|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Noise Level||32 dB|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||2 kg 150 g|
About Thermaltake CPU Cooler
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition is an all-in-one 360mm liquid cooler that supports 5V RGB compatible motherboards.
The Thermaltake TH360 Snow Edition is an all-in-one liquid cooler which includes three 120mm powerful high static pressure fans, and a high performance radiator along with a water block.
16.8M RGB color lumination with pre-set lighting modes via the smart fan controller, or synchronize with motherboard RGB software for stunning RGB colours.
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition is a Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiast standards.
The Tt LCS certification is to ensure you will get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
The ARGB controller in the Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition allows users to switch LED modes, LED colors, and lighting speeds when using a motherboard without a 5V addressable RGB header.
Users can switch between flow, ripple, pulse, blink, wave, full light, RGB spectrum, and off modes with various colors and LED speed options.
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition has a specially designed 360mm large surface radiator increases surface delivering exceptional heat dissipation.
The high performance copper base plate in the Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition accelerates heat conductivity.
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition has a high quality and reliable pump enables maximum water circulation, keeping the copper plate continuously cool.
The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore no refill is required.
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition provides an easy installation and maintenance-free operation, requiring only the minimum amount of space in the chassis.
The Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition is designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome.
It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers.
With the Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Snow Edition, you can also get in black colour from Kharidiye.com at the best price. Visit at Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Sync to know more about the product, with;
- DIGITAL/ANALOG – Customize pump and Fan lighting with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome or through the included ARGB Controller Offering 7 light modes and 8 full light preset colors.
- READY TO SYNC – Equipped with an ARGB LED Ring on the pump and ARGB radiator fans, lighting effects can be synchronized with select ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASROCK 5V RGB header motherboards and controlled via motherboard RGB software.
- LOW-PROFILE PUMP – Provide quick liquid circulation.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LIGHTING WATER BLOCK – Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity with dazzling lighting through the specially designed water block.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY RADIATOR – Large surface radiator increases cooling and provides exceptional heat dissipation.